v3.10.1, April 10, 2017New Features and Improvements:
- Added Visual Studio 2017 support.
- Improved displaying of generic types in Code and Solution browsers.
- Improved browsers matching accuracy.
- Added an ability to assign DPack's shortcuts from Tools|Options dialog.
- Framework Browser feature has been deprecated.
- Moving forward DPack will be distributed as .vsix package only. Therefore .exe based distribution model's been deprecated.
- DPack will be distributed as a single .vsix from now on targeting all supported VS version with one distribution package.
- Added a few missing C++ projects supported code file extensions.
v3.9.5, June 1, 2016New Features and Improvements:
- Added Browsers 'Restore Search Filter' configuration option (on by default). When unchecked it disables restoring of the previously used search filter.
- Browsers rank based search sorting improvements.
- Fixed LightSwitch project type processing problem.
- Code Navigator shortcuts re-assignment.
v3.9.3, January 28, 2016New Features and Improvements:
- File Browser search rank based processing and sorting fixes and improvements.
- Fixed VS 2015 specific problem with bookmarks not working on Xaml files.
v3.9.1, September 6, 2015New Features and Improvements:
- Added Visual Studio 2015 support. All pre-RTM versions are no longer supported.
- Deprecated Visual Studio 2012 support.
- Improved browsers search matching.
- Simplified all browsers UI.
- Updated bookmark images.
- Added Solution Explorer project node 'Copy Full Path' item.
- Fixed setup application .NET framework version detection logic in order to work around Windows 8.1 (and up) installation problem.
v3.8.3, December 21, 2014New Features and Improvements:
- Minor Solution Backup improvements.
- Fixed setup application .NET framework version detection logic in order to work around an installation problem.
v3.8.1, January 5, 2014New Features and Improvements:
- First Visual Studio 2013 RTM compatible version. RC and betas are no longer supported.
- Solution Browser C++ projects handling improvements.
- Added Tools|Options dialog browsers UI Reset button.
- Fixed Solution Browser persisted cache processing problems, which was causing excessive solution load times.
v3.7.3, October 13, 2013New Features and Improvements:
- Modified File Browser and Solution Backup to treat include/exclude configuration settings as either file type or short file name based.
- Added Visual Studio 2013 RC support.
- Fixed Windows 8.1 setup application compatibility problem.
v3.7.1, July 7, 2013New Features and Improvements:
- Added Code Browser support for Xml files.
- Modified File Browser to better handle linked files with Build Action set to None.
- Fixed Solution Browser large VS 2012 solutions load problem, which was causing for solution cache to be erroneously invalidated, resulting in multiple project cache scans and longer than necessary solution load time.
- On a similar note, fixed File Browser large VS 2012 solutions load problem, which was causing for the file list to not initially show any files.
v3.6.1, March 3, 2013New Features and Improvements:
v3.5.1, January 1, 2013New Features and Improvements:
- First Visual Studio 2012 RTM compatible version. Visual Studio 2012 RC and betas are no longer supported.
- Improved File Browser dialog mode performance for large solutions. If solution file structure doesn't change then File Browser will cache the collected information in memory to be re-used on the next request.
- Improved browsers performance processing solutions with Setup type projects.
- Modified Code Browser to differentiate between fields and constants.
- Added Command Prompt to Solution Explorer context menu item.
- Reworked Tools|Options dialog to make it easier enable/disable individual features.
- Chrome/Oxygen language based projects are no longer supported.
v3.0.17, February 26, 2012New Features and Improvements:
- Added 'Folders to include' Solution Backup configuration setting. It allows for adding external folder contents to the backup. It supports environment variables and macros. See readme for more information.
- Minor Solution Backup project selection dialog improvements.
- Fixed Code Browser C++ files #define processing problem.
- Fixed Solution Backup not processing solution folder files anymore regression.
v3.0.15, October 2, 2011New Features and Improvements:
- Modified File Browser and Solution Backup to be able to process projects without file code model. That should open up compatibility with IronPython, Lightswitch, etc. projects.
- Added new Solution Backup file name date format macro.
- Fixed minor Solution Backup problem.
v3.0.13, September 4, 2011Bug Fixes:
- Fixed minor Solution Backup problem.
v3.0.11, April 17, 2011Bug Fixes:
- Fixed browsers Database Edition related problem.
- Fixed File Browser opened files mode search filter processing problem.
- Fixed File Browser .designer files handling in 'files to ignore' configuration option problem.
- Fixed several Code Browser C++ projects member name processing problems.
v3.0.9, February 6, 2011New Features and Improvements:
- Improved File Browser designer view handling for Aspx and Xaml files.
- Fixed various Oxygene projects handling issues.
v3.0.7, November 28, 2010New Features and Improvements:
- Made various improvements to Solution Backup's macros handling.
- Fixed a problem with browsers tool window not displaying correctly on Visual Studio startup.
- Fixed a problem with bookmarks not working for Xaml files on Visual Studio 2010.
v3.0.5, October 3, 2010New Features and Improvements:
- Added Solution Backup 'File types to ignore' configuration option. Moved some of the miscellaneous backup configuration options to the secondary configuration page.
- Fixed a problem with File Browser not respecting 'File types to always show' configuration option for solution folder files.
- Fixed a problem with global go-to Bookmarks not working sporadically.
- Fixed a problem with Code and Solution Browsers ignoring VB modules. They should be treated as classes now.
v3.0.3, May 28, 2010New Features and Improvements:
- Added 'Collapse All Projects' Solution Explorer toolbar button.
- Fixed VS 2008 crash pertaining to DPack installation. There appears to be some sort of bug introduced in one of the latest .NET 2.0/3.5 updates, causing some 3rd party packages to crash Visual Studio 2008. This .NET bug will eventually be fixed in one of the next updates. See MSKB article # 963676 for more information.
- Fixed a problem with File Browser not processing solution folder files, which weren't part of any project.
- Fixed various Browsers memory leaks.
v3.0.1, May 2, 2010New Features and Improvements:
- Updated Code Browser to work in two modes - dialog (default) and tool window (new) one. New mode is controlled via new 'Code Browser' configuration options page available from Options dialog.
- Updated Code Browser to retain the last search filter in dialog mode for the duration of VS session. The filter is still automatically cleared when switching to a different code file or when using a different member filter (classes, methods, etc.) within the same file.
- Updated Code Browser to use a distinct image for static/const members. Static/const members will have a small blue dot image overlayed on top of their icons.
- Added File Browser 'Folders to ignore' and 'Group linked/shared files' configuration options.
- Streamlined all Browsers to show one less column. The column removed is an infrequently used one which contributed to the UI clutter.
- Updated Code, File and Solution Browsers to support Pascal case search, a.k.a. abbreviated search. For instance, file name called SomeImportantFile.cs could be found in File Browser by simply typing SIF.
- First Visual Studio 2010 RTM compatible version. Visual Studio 2010 betas and RC are no longer supported.
- Fixed C++ projects Solution Browser cache update problem when processing deleted files on project load.
- Fixed Solution Browser and Solution Statistics problem processing projects with duplicate names. This resulted in Solution Browser cache file format change.
- Fixed File Browser and Solution Statistics duplicate linked files processing problem.
- Fixed Solution Browser VS TS Database Edition .sql file handling problem.
- Fixed a rare Browsers crash after DPack settings import via 'Import and Export Settings'.
Versions 2.x are no longer supported.
Versions 1.x are no longer supported.